About the Firm
Pensacola Attorney Helps You Manage Your Estate, Property and Finances
Dedicated legal support for estate planning, real estate, and bankruptcy in Florida
When making serious decisions about your estate, home, or finances, it’s important to consult with your family. However, it is equally as important to consult with a knowledgeable attorney who can guide you through the legal process to a successful resolution. At the Law Office of Zachary T. Magaha in Pensacola, I have the wisdom and skill to assist you with comprehensive estate planning, real estate and bankruptcy counsel. By working closely with you, I tailor my representation to meet the specific needs of your case. Whether you are probating a will, buying a new home, or declaring Chapter 7, I am determined to represent you with passion and integrity.
Diligent attorney provides trusted counsel
When representing you, I strive to find the most effective and affordable means of resolving your case. Additionally, I explain the law to you in an easily accessible manner so you understand exactly what is happening at each stage of the legal process. In Pensacola, clients often choose my firm because I provide:
- Big-firm experience and small-firm service — I offer the kind of knowledgeable advocacy often found at much larger firms, but provide my clients with the kind of personalized, hands-on attention that only a small firm can.
- Highly responsive counsel — Understanding how important your case is to you and your family, I never delay in providing you with prompt and thorough answers when you need them.
- Lasting relationships — Through compassionate advice and strong legal support, I aim to create lasting relationships with my clients.
My dedication begins with a free initial consultation so you can understand your options and proceed fully informed.
Areas of Practice
Skilled representation for Florida residents
For clients in Pensacola, I provide high-quality counsel in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — I assist Floridians who wish to preserve their legacy through wills and trusts, family wealth transfers, and estate, gift, and income tax planning. Additionally, if you are probating a will, are named administrator of a trust or estate, or wish to set up a guardianship or conservatorship for a minor child or incapacitated adult, you can trust me to provide you with skilled guidance.
- Real estate — I represent clients in both residential real estate and commercial real estate endeavors. Whether you need help drafting a clear contract, negotiating commercial real estate transactions, or navigating landlord-tenant disputes, I am ready to protect your rights and property interests.
- Bankruptcy — If you find yourself overwhelmed by debt, bankruptcy may be the answer. I can review your case, determine if bankruptcy is the best way to resolve your debt, and identify which chapter is best suited for your situation.
I focus on resolving your legal matter by providing you with skilled representation. No matter how difficult or complex your case may be, I am ready to advocate on your behalf.
Contact a skilled estate planning, real estate and bankruptcy attorney in Florida
The Law Office of Zachary T. Magaha provides top-tier legal support to clients in estate planning, bankruptcy, and real estate law. Please call 850-777-3472 or contact me online
to arrange a free initial consultation at my Pensacola office.